What's new

Concentrates

mu50stang

Full Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
216
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
I have 5 buckets full of dredge concentrates in the garage that I ran through the gold cube twice already. I was wondering if I should get rid of the cons or am I missing something? What do you guys do with all your concentrates that you have gone through already.
 
Upvote 0
Dry and screen to 50- mesh and run through the blue bowl for all the missed gold. Then put the black sands around your rose bushes as they luv the iron-tons a au 2 u 2 -John
 
Hoser John said:
Dry and screen to 50- mesh and run through the blue bowl for all the missed gold. Then put the black sands around your rose bushes as they luv the iron-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

:icon_thumleft:
 
Checkout the post from Klondikeike about black sands one post down from this one. You might be throwing away a lot of gold that is not free milling (ie visible to the naked eye).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom