What's new

Condom tin ,gold ring , Indian cent and cap gun

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A vintage UNCAS 1/60 14-k rolled gold plate wedding band was 3 inches in the ground.. That had me going till i got home and cleaned it up.
The no brand name condom tin was on top of the ground. The Hawkeyes cap gun was also on top of the ground. The 1905 Indian Head cent was about 5 inches deep. ring 009.webpring 012.webpring 017.webpring 010.webpgun 001.webpgun 003.webpgun 004.webp Vintage Uncas Rings -  Danielle Olivia Tefft:  Jewelry Writer, Fashion Blogger &               GIA Accredited Jewelry Professional
 
Upvote 18
110 year old IHC, I like, the "bentness" gives it more character :D
 
Cool cap gun!
 
Cool digs. I found a toy pistol just like yours. :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds, I like the cap gun.
 
Congrats on your finds, looks like that IH got hit by a horse drawn reel mower....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom