Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Cone:Square at the TOP & Round at the BOTTOM
Hey Y'all, I think junk mystery pieces follow me home!
I know this is probably a nothing, but I still would like to know what it is. It's cone shaped and has a square hole at the top and a round one at the bottom. It appears to have been broken on one side. I can't see any threads inside. Thanks in advance for the help.
Breezie
Hey Y'all, I think junk mystery pieces follow me home!
I know this is probably a nothing, but I still would like to know what it is. It's cone shaped and has a square hole at the top and a round one at the bottom. It appears to have been broken on one side. I can't see any threads inside. Thanks in advance for the help.
Breezie








