What's new

Confederate lead

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out Sunday & did some relic hunting. Glad i was able to go. I stumbled onto a patch of Confederate relics. HH
 

Attachments

  • 16370128691340.webp
    16370128691340.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 16370128585030.webp
    16370128585030.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 8
I got out Sunday & did some relic hunting. Glad i was able to go. I stumbled onto a patch of Confederate relics. HH
Sweet Dig's Digger70pa, as you know Finding Gardners is pretty rare in my N Atlanta area & love to see them added to your collection .

GD/ Happy Holidays
 
I will take confederate bullets over union every day. I think they have more of a story to tell. Of course I am probably biased due to my heritage.
Nice hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom