What's new

Confederate reunion medallion

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,470
Reaction score
10,895
Golden Thread
0
Found at one of the sites at work. Got 1912 date. At first I thought it was a high school reunion charm. I think it's to celebrate something that happens in Macon Georgia. Appears the reunion happed 1912 .Going to have to do some research.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1511.webp
    IMG_1511.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 330
  • IMG_1512.webp
    IMG_1512.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Upvote 35
Found at one of the sites at work. Got 1912 date. At first I thought it was a high school reunion charm. I think it's to celebrate something that happens in Macon Georgia. Appears the reunion happed 1912 .Going to have to do some research.
Cool find.
 
What a cool find! It looks like to me this 1925 coin depicting Stone Mountain was based on the same theme as this medal. Lee and Jackson’s last meeting. The Stone Mountain carving was started in 1915.
IMG_1495.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom