What's new

✅ SOLVED Container identification?

Mr. History

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I am not quite sure if this is even a container, it reminds me of some sort of makeup or razor holder. If you have an idea please comment. I would like to know the age, purpose and maker.
This was found hunting a mid to late 1800's house.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 2019022195200440.webp
    2019022195200440.webp
    364.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 2019022195200459.webp
    2019022195200459.webp
    280.2 KB · Views: 82
Lipstick. 1930's.

antique-1930s-kissproof-midget-tiny_1_4d492f4df27f68d0edafd705321b3161.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for your response. I kind of thought it might be a lipstick container myself. Have a great day.
 
Upvote 0
Cool find...

and ​Welcome to TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
Good Id Ive found so many not that one. yet
 
Upvote 0
Welcome also. Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom