What's new

------content removed------changed to message to op now

GroundBalanced

Full Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
100
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Location
WestCoast-FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Content Deleted.......................

sorry to sell as a business
You would need to become a Supporting Vendor.

Jeff
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, only charter members and supporting vendors can sell here, you must join as Charter Member to sell. Links deleted.
 
looks like both of us started responding at the same time 8-)
 
I didn't see your post when I started typing.:dontknow:
 
How do you become a "supporting vendor" or "Charter member"?
 
selling as A business
You would need to Become a Supporting Vendor
by Contacting 4Nines

to discuss the process.




If your just selling off Extra pieces you have Lying around

Charter Membership and Posting in the Classifieds will Suffice

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/payments.php
 
I sent a PM to 4Nines yesterday... I'll wait for the response to see what the process is. tks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom