CONTEST.......The Best Story About A Hunt

Once upon a time I went treasure hunting, not for gold and silver, I hunted for the special things life really offers us. I hunted for emotions mainly, true feelings that sway all of human activity. I searched for embarrassment. To be embarrassed will cause a person to feel bad about maybe hurting someones feelings, thinking they look silly amongst their peers, the feeling of having used bad judgement and all other actions that would cause someone to think they shouldn't have done something or said something wrong or malicious and might feel sorry for doing it. I also hunted for humor. Even doctors say that laughter and humor of all types has a healing effect on people. Whether it be laughing at yourself or others, it all has a healing effect upon us. I searched for human interaction, the almost uncanny need that most humans have for wanting or needing to share our thoughts and feelings with whether it be in a bar, at a party, a reunion or even a forum on the internet. I searched for camaraderie. That thing that brings people together that share a common bond or interest. From soldiers serving together wherever it may be, an assembly in a house of God to folks gathering for a weekend barbecue. We all enjoy the company of others with a similar mindset. I searched for love and friendship. I looked for people caring about others well being, a sincere concern for their health, their family, their needs and anything else that might need help fixing. My hunt is over. I found everything I searched for and I'm glad you could all come with me on the journey. :love4: Sincerely, packerbacker
PS......this is a true story

ok, does he say sincerely when he doesn't mean it? Cuz well sincerely means you are sincere right? Do we dare believe him? :wink: You are definitely a treasure Packer....as is everyone else in this thread....what fun we have had together! You have all made me laugh or touched my heart, or both! Thanks!

packerbacker said:
Once upon a time I went treasure hunting, not for gold and silver, I hunted for the special things life really offers us. I hunted for emotions mainly, true feelings that sway all of human activity. I searched for embarrassment. To be embarrassed will cause a person to feel bad about maybe hurting someones feelings, thinking they look silly amongst their peers, the feeling of having used bad judgement and all other actions that would cause someone to think they shouldn't have done something or said something wrong or malicious and might feel sorry for doing it. I also hunted for humor. Even doctors say that laughter and humor of all types has a healing effect on people. Whether it be laughing at yourself or others, it all has a healing effect upon us. I searched for human interaction, the almost uncanny need that most humans have for wanting or needing to share our thoughts and feelings with whether it be in a bar, at a party, a reunion or even a forum on the internet. I searched for camaraderie. That thing that brings people together that share a common bond or interest. From soldiers serving together wherever it may be, an assembly in a house of God to folks gathering for a weekend barbecue. We all enjoy the company of others with a similar mindset. I searched for love and friendship. I looked for people caring about others well being, a sincere concern for their health, their family, their needs and anything else that might need help fixing. My hunt is over. I found everything I searched for and I'm glad you could all come with me on the journey. :love4: Sincerely, packerbacker
PS......this is a true story

Awww, now that was very cool Packer, you have a way with words my friend! I believe your sincerity! :icon_thumleft:

surprise me. I don't know what I have to do to prove my sincerity.

Attachments

• Crossed.jpg
    Crossed.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 287
packerbacker said:
surprise me. I don't know what I have to do to prove my sincerity.

Was never in doubt. :thumbsup:
Is she missing her ring and rosery beads with silver cross? :laughing7:

Chug and Red said:
1983 in germany, i experienced a very strange experience!!! visiting a Holocaust site!!!! that pic reminds me of it!!! very strange how certain pic will remind you of something!!!!
copy the pic and magnify the orb :o

:occasion14: every one tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!

Me, myself & I were just here to share in the laughter. Can't wait to see which one of you takes home the gold. Glad we don't have to choose.......too many good tales to pick just one. :thumbsup:

We will end this tomorrow evening so get your stories in. I took a new picture of the prize, hell Im even throwin' in a nice bucket for the lucky winner! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :tongue3:

Attachments

• mighty bucket.jpg
    mighty bucket.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 272
Ooooooh, all the pretty treasure's Chug finds me would look so sweet in that bucket!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back