What's new

Cool bottles

Lehuna

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5574C907-F8B4-42AF-BAD5-83FE26B2A3F5.webp
8A437432-3014-40CC-AE24-59AEB8196F47.webpEDAC1604-16A7-450D-8B42-49113743B37B.webp

Not sure what these are, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
If you go down to the artifact forum there is a bottles and glass forum that might get you some answers.Someone here on what is it might know but bottle and glass people check out that forum more than here.Good luck on getting them an I.D. I like them they are nice.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for the advice I will find it
 
Upvote 0
Ive not seen bottles like those before Nice
 
Upvote 0
Without actually being able to hold them to inspect for wear, they're difficult to I.D.?
My first thought is early 20thc Italian-made glass, probably for olive oil or sauces.

Dave
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom