What's new

Cool Copper Saturday

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a bit today to some old sites up in Goshen. Temps were about 67 this am after some brutal heat we've had this summer.

The crotal bell still rings and appears to have a date of 180? on it.

Nabbed all of the items up there except for the copper. The copper came from the same site where I got my last 2 coppers. I pounded this place and think it's coughed up everything it has to give until the fall, when I'll make 1 more visit.

I'm torn if it's a King William or a King George III, but leaning towards a King William, what say the experts?

HH!

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp
5.webp
6.webp
7.webp
 
Upvote 18
Great hunt!
I'd go with William lll.
From digging 100+ crotal bells I haven't haven't dug a dated one nor can I recall ever seeing a dated one either.
Congratulations on getting a rare one.
Liking the Jews harp and the stamped brass piece as well.
 
Great finds :) Keep it up thanks for sharing with us
 
Thanks everyone!
 
Great finds. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
 
Great finds. William III for sure. Congrats!
 
Yoiu really are doing quite well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom