fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0
Yep, rip and tear rolls. I buy hand rolled with hopes of....You Know!!!!!BBcardsRI said:String and Son... those are some evil monkeys over there... I've run across'em
By FED rolls I mean those white rip and tear... un-reusable... POS.... annoying as hell wrappers that the coins come in straight out of the box... which is how the banks get them from brinks or their main branch or China or whoever controls our currency these days...
I prefer the customer rolled coin... in those nice brown wrappers with the diamonds or lines on them... that you can re-use and that have potential to hold something other than an alloy that only exists in USA coins and on the planet zenon.
~Dave
Dave, afaik they are 80% up to 67? then slugs from there on....my bank counter rejects them either way and I end up rolling them seperately.BBcardsRI said:Is the canadian pile SILVER or just candadian? I keep both though I don't know why... from the amount of canadian I have found in USA rolls I could probably open up my own bank in the yukon or something... so maybe I should keep saving and move up there some day.
~Dave