wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I had to go into town for some onion soup mix for a beef roast for supper. I had a book at the library so I swung by and picked it up. two older ladies were talking in the parking lot as I went in. got my book and went to leave as one of them was pulling out. I noticed a black bag in the parking spot she just left and I yelled and waved but she kept on driving.

I walked over to the bag and picked it up, inside was a brand new toshiba laptop cord and all. I walked back into the library and told the librarian what had happened and she said she would take it and see if the lady came back. I told her she might find a name or address inside the bag if she looked and she thanked me. nice find even if I could not keep it.

last hunt at the beach gave up a brass half moon piece with 2 holes in it, 4 sinkers,a clad quarter and very crusty zincoln, lots or barber wire and a few large pieces of iron trash. not much but it beats vegetating in the house. I cant wait for lake erie to warm up.

sorry no photo's yet, but happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
thanks lost hunter, I could have used a new laptop but not like that. I got out today, best find was a brass valve with flowers on it, 1 sinker and a railroad spike. plus lots of trash as usual.
best hunting to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread