What's new

Cool Old Buttons - Not the kind that are usually on here

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got them from the '' free table at the dump '' The wood looks like mahogany .
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3562.webp
    DSCF3562.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 97
  • DSCF3563.webp
    DSCF3563.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 70
  • DSCF3564.webp
    DSCF3564.webp
    3.5 MB · Views: 98
  • DSCF3565.webp
    DSCF3565.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 90
Looks like the button boards at the entry door of an apartment building so you could buzz the tenant of a certain unit.
 
Upvote 0
Especially with the "Mr" sticker. No names would have been permanent. Nice id fyrffytr1.
 
Upvote 0
School office, me thinks.
 
Upvote 0
After looking at the last picture I tend to agree with Plug N Play. I missed the "library" tag.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
598
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Button Rev-1812?
Replies
0
Views
256
Replies
7
Views
662

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom