What's new

Cool ornate button and 1907 V nickel

JerseyDigger19

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
566
Reaction score
759
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Orange, NJ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to my favorite hunting ground today but the targets were few and far between. I did get two keepers though (besides 20 square nails) - an ornate half dollar sized button and a 1907 V nickel. Here they are!
 

Attachments

  • 1434844015843.webp
    1434844015843.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 1434844027389.webp
    1434844027389.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 8
JD NOW GO ONE AND SHINE THAT THING UP SO I CAN STARE AT IT FOR A WHILE. NEATO FIND.
 
Thanks Danimal and Sutphin! I'd love to try and shine the button up, but since it's so delicately made I'm afraid I would blow it up if I tried. I think I'm just going to leave it as is!
 
I doubt if a warm soapy soak overnight would hurt that button. Congrats on finding a cool button and a V Nickle. I'm still looking for my 1st V
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom