dieharddigger Full Member Joined Dec 1, 2006 Messages 248 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used White's XLT/E-Trac Oct 24, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Hey, how are all my detecting brothers from south of the border? I thought you guys would appreciate this tag I dug today. Wonder how much the tax was back then? Attachments 003.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 204
Hey, how are all my detecting brothers from south of the border? I thought you guys would appreciate this tag I dug today. Wonder how much the tax was back then?
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Oct 24, 2009 #2 Whoaaaaa!!! (Pun intended!) What a cool find!!! Look at the high number of that baby - there sure were a lot of one horsepower rides back then! Thanks for sharing!
Whoaaaaa!!! (Pun intended!) What a cool find!!! Look at the high number of that baby - there sure were a lot of one horsepower rides back then! Thanks for sharing!
Brett Bronze Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Montgomery, IL Detector(s) used Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1 Oct 25, 2009 #3 Very cool tag! Wish I could find one some day
outlaw007 Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location ILLINIOS Detector(s) used TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2009 #4 REALLY NICE TAG,WTG!
watercolor Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 4,116 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Arlington Heights, IL Detector(s) used V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2009 #5 Your tag is appreciated and is a site to behold! A VERY nice find
DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2009 #6 cool tag...I got a Hinsdale one like that only I found 3/4 of it... only says 19 ?? Hinsd One Hors and some ###
cool tag...I got a Hinsdale one like that only I found 3/4 of it... only says 19 ?? Hinsd One Hors and some ###
litefire56 Bronze Member Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 1,547 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1 Oct 25, 2009 #7 Nice! Wish I could find one also....
Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Oct 25, 2009 #8 Still on my wish list. Nice find!
AmericanCoinHunting Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2005 Messages 1,062 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location CHICAGO Detector(s) used E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2009 #9 Lowbatts said: Still on my wish list. Nice find! Click to expand... Cool find....................It's on my wish list as well
Lowbatts said: Still on my wish list. Nice find! Click to expand... Cool find....................It's on my wish list as well
mikewaz Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 1,606 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75 Oct 26, 2009 #10 Cool Find! Never saw one of those before, but now I want one. Mike