What's new

Coolpix9, your timing is impeccable

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got your coins today for the handicapped kids hunt, and as the subject says, your timing is impeccable. Our meeting is tomorrow, so I will be able to deliver these coins to Ed along with the ones I have found. Again, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • coolpix9 001.webp
    coolpix9 001.webp
    231 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
I see some silver there. The Mexican Olimpic coins is silver worth about $6.00

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
I see some silver there. The Mexican Olimpic coins is silver worth about $6.00

DW

I was thinking the same thing. Only the one I had picked out was the coin from British India (probably a 1 Rupee) showing only the side with Edward VII and King & Emperor on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom