Coordinates of a wreck.......you interested?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasure Net !!

I recall you posted the same post on another treasure site over a year ago.
Is this the alleged "Axis powers" treasure sub that sank near Cadiz that Claudio B. has also mentioned?
If anyone is seriously interested, what permits can you provide--or must still be obtained-- to search, salvage and distribute?

Don.......

OP
OP
DON TOMMY

DON TOMMY

Greenie
Oct 31, 2013
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Dowsing
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello Mackaydon.....In Spain it is forbidden to remove wrecks, nothing, I can mark a wreck off the coast of Florida, if anyone is interested send me the link of the area where you can work, that is not the Brisben, Fisher or another company, it must have a magnetometer, that will mark the metal, because where I coordinate, there is a wreck exactly, maybe covered by sand or coral, but there it is, what I have comprobado.Salud

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Was your location found by dowsing?
How do you know it's a wreck versus some other object; especially if it might be covered with sand or coral?
At what depth do you estimate your target?
Don........

OP
OP
DON TOMMY

DON TOMMY

Greenie
Oct 31, 2013
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Dowsing
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The submarine was with radiestecia, sand, coral and cement not detect me from the wreck, the depth to which I have not tested this, the treasures on earth if I checked the depth, an archaeologist in Florida if you have seen the mound where this and a friend of mine from Orlando to see three, but not equipped boat in the sea I can say everything in a shipwreck, gold, silver, gems, pearls, ballast and cannons, all, if someone is working an area. . would I can check if there's something there, but you need magnetometer and equipped boat .... not post images in the forum, but email me at my email address which is in the first post, and I send a picture .... . don Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions