Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 10, 2010 #1 I figured I'd re-post this again to see if we could get it ID'd this time. Appears to be copper. It was dug with some other 1700-1800's relics. Thanks! Attachments PICT0026.webp 67.2 KB · Views: 260 PICT0027.webp 73.6 KB · Views: 252
I figured I'd re-post this again to see if we could get it ID'd this time. Appears to be copper. It was dug with some other 1700-1800's relics. Thanks!
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 10, 2010 #2 Tobacco bag clasp? Tony Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2010 #3 Looks like a little lapel badge with the face worn off. Monty Upvote 0