What's new

Copper & Button Slump Over - Russian Kopeck!

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Frank yesterday for an all-day hunt. Was up at 4am and got home 7pm. Sites are getting tougher to find and those that we do find are pounded. Was out on the CT/RI border in Voluntown as well as Sterling.

Our best site of the day was our 1st one that was way out in the woods and required some bushwhacking.

I was swinging around a tree when I got a 95-97 and was rewarded with a 1791 Catherine II (Catherine The Great) 5 Kopeck. At first I thought it was some medallion as its heavy but Frank ID it.

Was a great day to be out in the woods!
IMG_20251101_093550.webp
IMG_20251101_093542.webp
IMG_20251101_194344.webp
IMG_20251101_194419.webp
IMG_20251101_194517.webp
IMG_20251101_194546.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 31
Very cool - congratz!
 
i have been pounding those sites in sterling , Oneco and Plainfield for about ten years Im right across the border in R.I. glad to see you left with some goodies!
 
Mr Electric what machine are you using ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom