Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 16, 2010 #1 Anyone recognize this copper screwback button? Im sorry its the only pic I have. Its on eBay and the seller doesnt know what it is either. No back pic sorry. Attachments button dumbbutton1.webp 9.3 KB · Views: 144
Anyone recognize this copper screwback button? Im sorry its the only pic I have. Its on eBay and the seller doesnt know what it is either. No back pic sorry.
Kieth-Tx Hero Member Joined Jun 5, 2006 Messages 605 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas Detector(s) used Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2010 #2 I believe it is a military surveyors button...will check. Upvote 0