What's new

Copper Celt?

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone my friend found this nice copper celt in a farm field he just wanted your guys input on it thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1442456385603.webp
    1442456385603.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 1442456399098.webp
    1442456399098.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 1442456418888.webp
    1442456418888.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 12
Yep, looks like a nice one too.

Great copper culture artifact ! Sorry, a little off topic but I see a few of these join dates are baffling ; reads , Joined up in 2008 , seven year member ,but only has 12 posts , this has to be an error . Satansfoller.. I never saw the user name before .
? :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
:notworthy: Really nice! Thanks for showing us! :icon_thumright:

Regarding the off-topic comment from CMDiamonddawg: imo, it's preferable if you have questions or comments about another poster that you should instead send them a private query! Don't make it everyone's business. The person you wonder about would then either answer you or not, which is their choice. And it's none of our business whether a t-net member posts 1,000 times yearly, once a year or never! Regarding the moniker, it's not one that I would choose but neither are lots of others not palatable to me, so if I wanted to make an issue of it, I'd just contact people privately. Andi
 
BEAUTIFUL FIND !!!!
 
Very Nice,,,
FYI,, a very nice Copper Celt was found during a 1925-28 Archeological Excavation in Bainbridge, Ohio. (Ross County)
The excavation was at Seip Mound and the item was called The Hopewell Copper Celt. Google it for an interesting read.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom