What's new

Copper percentages

Johny Hawx

Greenie
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Just wondering what your guys copper percentages for pennys is. Im running 16to 20 a roll is that good.
 
Upvote 0
So you are pulling 32 to 40% copper. There's been many threads on here discussing copper %'s. I'd say your numbers are outstanding. I've averaged 21% over the last 2 years. Out of the 4,000 rolls or so I've been through maybe only 3 have had as many as 40% copper.
 
Last year: 19.6%
This year: 19.3% based on 1.3 million sorted.
 
16.3% copper YTD. With many boxes.

Not counting my three bags that were 97% copper, and I knew it before i bought them.

But my boxes are about 16.3% copper, which is down a little (less than 1% below last year). That's about 8.1 per roll. Yours sound phenomenal! :-)
 
Don't really keep track but I seem to be getting around 20-25%
 
The reason that I know my numbers are this high is that I save the copper and I keep having to add cash to my crh bankroll.
 
Todays box averaged 12.63 per roll. Since I cache all my copper cents. I am going to have to add more cash to my C.R.H.ing bankroll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom