mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 21, 2015 #1 This season has been slow so far. I went to another town to try a different park. All I found was some clad and this copper ring. Not sure what kind of animal it is but at least I found a ring. Upvote 8
This season has been slow so far. I went to another town to try a different park. All I found was some clad and this copper ring. Not sure what kind of animal it is but at least I found a ring.
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,901 Reaction score 8,289 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Apr 22, 2015 #2 Cool ring no matter what it is made of...
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2015 #3 A ring is a ring is a ring . All fun to dig no matter what they are made of
W WildWildBill Banned Joined Jan 1, 2015 Messages 474 Reaction score 630 Golden Thread 2 Location Orange Park, Fl 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used White's DFX 950/White's Bullseye pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2015 #4 kind of looks like a puma
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2015 #5 Cute little guy!