What's new

Copper Rod, Tool, Part, or Instrument!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this on a homestead occupied from 1911-1995. It is about 7 3/4" long and 3/8" diameter at the widest base. I first thought it was telescopic, but after some electrolysis, I see that it is solid in construction, end to end. I can find no markings on it. The pointed end and the flat end have not been abused, there appears to be very little wear to the object. Any opinions will be entertained and appreciated. Thanks, Subterranean 8-)
 

Attachments

  • copperrod1.webp
    copperrod1.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 171
  • copperrod2.webp
    copperrod2.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 174
  • copperrod3.webp
    copperrod3.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 169
Part of a record player? If you have a record, it might be worth checking if it fits I suppose.
 
Upvote 0
Is the tip magnetic? Maybe it is a pickup tool for reaching a screw or bolt dropped into a tight place.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom