apush
Bronze Member
How many folks out there keep copper cents? I go thru 2 boxes per week and find quite a bit. Not like the massive amounts I have seen posted!
Is it really worth hanging on to? Who buys copper cents? And how do you go about selling? Just wondering if this is something that should be considered--at least for this ol' gal. It would be nice to sell the copper and buy silver. Thanks for any responses. I read on a post someone has a "ton"--literally! I call that dedication.
apush
Is it really worth hanging on to? Who buys copper cents? And how do you go about selling? Just wondering if this is something that should be considered--at least for this ol' gal. It would be nice to sell the copper and buy silver. Thanks for any responses. I read on a post someone has a "ton"--literally! I call that dedication.
apush

Upvote
0

($75.00 WORTH)






