jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,266 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2021 Thread Owner #1
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,981 Reaction score 28,569 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 10, 2021 #2 I wonder why the store is elevated? Flood area or to prevent varmints or site sits where ground in rear cannot be leveled? Yes, I'm bored. Don.......
I wonder why the store is elevated? Flood area or to prevent varmints or site sits where ground in rear cannot be leveled? Yes, I'm bored. Don.......
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,266 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2021 Thread Owner #3 or Maybe Transported There and Cheaper then a Full Foundation