OldScout
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2014
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Ohio, Indiana, KY area
- Detector(s) used
- Magnifying glass
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi. I found this in a creek/river bed area. There were a few of these on the ground, though not super common compared to the other rocks I was finding. I once saw someone post a very similar picture of a rock stating that it was corprolite from an ancient walrus or something like that. Any idea what it is or help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Ps update: sorry about that sad face thing in the subject heading. It was not intentional. I don't know how it got there. Must have bumped something.
Thanks!
Ps update: sorry about that sad face thing in the subject heading. It was not intentional. I don't know how it got there. Must have bumped something.







