What's new

Cors 9INS ×5 coil for T2

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I received a 9in ×5 coil for my T2 for Christmas and took it out on Christmas day before winter storm came in . The coil worked great finding targets deep. Up to 10in and found first silver with it around 7 ins deep
 

Attachments

  • 1451323003564.webp
    1451323003564.webp
    177.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 1451323027412.webp
    1451323027412.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 1451323070308.webp
    1451323070308.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 1451323084662.webp
    1451323084662.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 138
I always like hearing reviews on ANYTHING for the T2!!! Thanx JIM.. Congratz on the silver & HH....
 
Same as sharpshooter I think. It's a must have for the t2.
 
I just bought the nel 9.5x5.5 for my t2 classic. I'm waiting on it to get here.
 
U going to love it , it's deep
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom