What's new

Corsons inlet fail

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went to Corsons inlet yesterday during highish tide the only thing I found was a sinker and bottle caps not a good day but I have high hopes
 
Upvote 0
Is a permit required there? I used to fish there all the time with a beah permit for driving- the sand really moves around there -even with out a storm. never brought the MD back then. If nothing else-check to make sure you don't get a possible fine.
 
Is a permit required there? I used to fish there all the time with a beah permit for driving- the sand really moves around there -even with out a storm. never brought the MD back then. If nothing else-check to make sure you don't get a possible fine.

Yes sir I had to to go to woodbine to get that permit
 
Not to be lazy-would you mind sharing the info on the permit? I used to go to the Bellplain office for the buggy permit--is that the place?
 
Not to be lazy-would you mind sharing the info on the permit? I used to go to the Bellplain office for the buggy permit--is that the place?

Is that in woodbine then yes a state park
 
Thank you for the info
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom