What's new

Could it be a dream box?!??!?!?!?!?!

kurtma12

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Picked up 12 boxes this week after the big scores last week, just in case I was hitting a silver vein. Box #1 opened up to 3 - 40's and 1 - 90%er. That's my best ever visible top row. See pic, I cracked the silver topped rolls and 1 more and they all had 1 more in the roll, so that's 9 out of 5 rolls so far. That'd average out to be pretty incredible for this area. Will update after I open more in 45 minutes when the kids go down!!!

030.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations ! Your picture tops any box find I have had lately.
 
I love it when they look like that, although sometimes thats all you get!
 
Is that a Brinks box?
 
Not quite a dream box per some of the all-stars on this forum, but this was by far my best single box. I will load pictures after I finish the other boxes tonight. BUT....
41 - 40%ers
11 - 90%ers
1 Walking Liberty 1939
1 Booker T Washington Commemorative 1946
1 clad '91 proof

First Comm. Coin!
 
yes, Brinks. I think as a group across the States we might be moving to the back of the pallets
 
Great Box ! Better than anyone I ever got. Hope you get more :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
CongrAGs! I am so happy you found a "good box". When I have found boxes like that (I have found 2-3), it definately lifts the spirits!!

Good haul, and may you find many more!
 
Very nice!
Congrats!
I'll certify it as a dream box if you find 100 or more.
Keep it up!
 
Box #2

9 - 40%
2 - Franklins

This is very promising for the rest of the boxes!
 
i love to open a box and see silver on the ends. someone here said a rule of thumb is for everyone you see on the end there is at least 10 in the box. i have found that to be true several times
 
Silver cop, not always true but It is a lot of the time. Then again I have found a silver on the end and had it be the only one. Great finds. That is it I am going to GA!!

Golden Silver
 
I did 18 boxes this week and 2 boxes had silver on the end. Both boxes produced 1 silver 40% coin, the coin showing on the end of the roll. Total take for the week was 17-40's for 18 boxes. >:(
Cheers,
detect4au
 
Holy moly....

Box #3 breaks my record set 2 boxes ago

63 - 40%ers
11 - 90%ers
3 - Walkers
1 - Franklin
1 - 2001 Proof clad
1 - of those Gold ones that has 1950 and 1985 stamped into it

Sure hope this continues. Wow
 
Way to go...nice numbers. Congrats. :hello2:
 
hey golden silver come on down to georgia and join everyone else. i did a road trip today near atlanta and got close to 1K in clad. no silver at all. think i found everyone's dump banks. things sure have changed around here in a years time. i remember when it was not uncommon to not find any halves. now just about every bank has some clad, and going by what the tellers say it is someone in the bank every day wanting halves or cashing them in. i was on vacation this week and i went to or called just about every bank within 300 miles of me. i came up empty everywhere on the silver. found plenty of clad though. i am afraid it is drying up fast.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom