What's new

Couldnt get out to hunt today, so I....

SvenS

Full Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't get out to hunt today, so I....

...scanned a pile of pre-Umax Tesoro brochures and catalog sheets that will eventually make it onto my new website.
http://treasurelinx.com/
Felt awful tired last light after coming in from hunting with my Eldorado, throat became sore......looks like I got some bug.

Didn't feel much better today, decided to stay in and play with the scanner.
 

Attachments

  • culsiiN.webp
    culsiiN.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 160
  • loboN.webp
    loboN.webp
    5 KB · Views: 175
  • silveriiN.webp
    silveriiN.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 161
  • toltec11N.webp
    toltec11N.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 166

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom