omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #1 Was out today for a cpl hours and dug up a few things but these are the best today. 1920 Wheat 1946 Nickel and others things I'm not to sure what they are. If anyone has any ideas would love to hear them. Thanks. Attachments 1442856588188.webp 21.4 KB · Views: 136 Upvote 8
Was out today for a cpl hours and dug up a few things but these are the best today. 1920 Wheat 1946 Nickel and others things I'm not to sure what they are. If anyone has any ideas would love to hear them. Thanks.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #2 NEEEEEEEET FINDS THERE 31 ......
omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thanks sutphin. Just not quite sure what they are.
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #4 I have no idea but I like them!
omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Thanks.
omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #6 The round thing I half thinking its an old sash buckle
deepsecrets Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 773 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 1 Location Shenandoah Valley Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #7 Top item is a Lapel Pocket Watch Chain (Chatalaine)Fob. Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #8 Any idea of age. I see some that look close and they r early 1900's
omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #9 Very nice call on the fob. I found this old pic and the one I have circled looks real close to what I have. Attachments 1442882482925.webp 32.8 KB · Views: 98
Very nice call on the fob. I found this old pic and the one I have circled looks real close to what I have.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #10 Nice finds.
omegared31 Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2015 Messages 166 Reaction score 175 Golden Thread 0 Location Temperance, Mi. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #11 And if that's the date of the catalog that pic is from 1897.