What's new

couple of goodies

wkrp43

Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
814
Reaction score
670
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1896 Indian, 1913 German pfennig, butterfly, and a big junk ring. HH GL

ForumRunner_20150512_115904.webp



ForumRunner_20150512_115948.webp



ForumRunner_20150512_120022.webp



ForumRunner_20150512_120053.webp
 
Upvote 22
Love those IH's and the butterfly is neat little find.
 
Thank you for sharing those pictures with us
 
Just think.........one day it will be a big GOLD ring....like tomorrow maybe?:laughing7: Dig on...you never know!


GOD Bless

Chris
 
All are nice finds! Congrats!

I find clad, mostly.
 
As Worldtalker said, it COULD just as easily have been the real deal. Good mix of finds.
 
That ring is interesting, very ornate, I suspect that it is quite old and might have held a cameo. I like it a lot... not precious metal, but not junk either. I never get tired of the IHCs! That was a nice little haul of treasure. Please stay away from my area of NC, as there won't be any treasure left for me! GL&HH.
 
Ok Tom....lol. I wondered also if it was a cameo
 
Poor little feller. Wantin people to stay away from his bounty.
 
Poor little feller. Wantin people to stay away from his bounty.

My "bounty" area is Mooresville, NC... I sneak up there when the locals are sleeping and dig little holes all over town!
 
My "bounty" area is Mooresville, NC... I sneak up there when the locals are sleeping and dig little holes all over town!

Cause you've cleaned out Charlotte Matthews and Mint Hill
 
My "bounty" area is Mooresville, NC... I sneak up there when the locals are sleeping and dig little holes all over town!

I have heard you've even perfected digging those holes so it looks like the people have a skunk looking for grubs problem lol.
 
I have heard you've even perfected digging those holes so it looks like the people have a skunk looking for grubs problem lol.

Hey WKRP, sorry about hijacking your thread, but the other boys started it!

Whenever I slip up to the Mooresville area, I wear this MD outfit, so as not to be recognized. Works like a charm!
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 60
All are nice finds! Congrats!
g.png
 
No problem guys! Enjoy!!! I was thinking abt putting some more pix of that ring on here for ya.
 
Nice digs. I like your goodies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom