What's new

Couple Of New Trays.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a large wooden tray that was beginning to fall apart so I took most all of it out and put it in two 18x12 wooden trays. I think they turned out pretty nice. I had to leave the Trigger Bone Awls and the two larger Discs out though.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    272.1 KB · Views: 74
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    349.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    566.4 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0
real interesting the variety of tools and trinkets. spirit face in middle either intentional or accidental. nice job
 
Good looking frames. I almost see a face in #2
 
That's a high class artifact problem when you can't fit a couple of awesome relics in your frames.

They look great!
 
Very nice displays. Do you make your frames or buy them?
 
I like the way you have left a significant amount of open space around the artifacts - kinda like 'white space' necessary for good looking graphic arts layouts. My frames are too crowded....maybe time to buy another.
 
Very nice layouts great displays .
 
Another fine assemblage Steve. As I have always said, I always enjoy when you share them.
 
real interesting the variety of tools and trinkets. spirit face in middle either intentional or accidental. nice job

The face was a little of both. I always start in the center of the tray so I put the two big Bone Beads in and then the Drilled Discs and thought, "that looks like a face", so after that I intentionally set it up that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom