What's new

couple of short hunts

cosmic

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
882
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I spent 3 hours at the courthouse and came up with some more Indians and a couple of nickels.. Been concentrating on them.. Then a hour on a parkway around a late 1800's house but only got one side done and came up with a couple of goodies..
 

Attachments

  • jj.webp
    jj.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 211
  • ss.webp
    ss.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 208
  • jj.webp
    jj.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 197
  • ss.webp
    ss.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 196
  • zz.webp
    zz.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 187
  • nn.webp
    nn.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 193
That is a nice load of finds! :thumbsup: You have really been pulling the Indians this year.
 
That's some nice IHs you got going there. Good looking Barber, too. Keep it up and you'll have to start your own Tribe. HH
 
WOW - I wish I could find a place like that!!! Thats almost as many IH's as I found last year!!! :icon_pirat:
 
looks like a sweet spot. congrats.
 
Great finds indeed! Congratulations!!
 
Awesome looking Barber!
 
I usually try to stay away from courthouses. . . but after seeing your finds, I'm changing my mind ::)

Great hunt!!
 
Great finds! If that is what you are finding in short hunts, I would want to put some more time in at that place. Hope you load up your pouch with lots more!
 
Great hunt Ray! You got me wanting to hit the road!
 
CONGRATS ON SOME GREAT SHORT HUNTS!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom