What's new

Couple old coins from last hunt

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
929
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a couple old coins and my first Carson City coin. HH
 

Attachments

  • P3101605.webp
    P3101605.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 166
  • P3101606.webp
    P3101606.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 160
  • P3101610.webp
    P3101610.webp
    139.7 KB · Views: 155
  • P3101611.webp
    P3101611.webp
    135.7 KB · Views: 161
Nice job on rescuing some nice old coins. Congrats on you first CC coin. That had to put a smile on your face.
 
Great coins. Congrats!
 
Yep I was happy, it had been a while since I was at this spot last as the finds are slowing way down here but there's some spots with a fair amount of trash and if you go slow you can still find some good stuff. I usually run higher disc. in this area so I'm thinking if I keep going over this spot with a lower disc. setting there could be some half dimes, 3 cent pieces, and maybe some smaller gold coins. There was a lot of people at this place long ago so I'm sure there's still stuff in the ground but there's a lot of burnt up metal in the ground as well. HH
 
Nice still looking for my 1st seated . Only been detecting for about a year it's on the list .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom