Peyton Manning
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 15,017
- Reaction score
- 18,979
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- MXT-PRO
Sandshark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
< doesn't wear knickers
To be honest having gone back now and reread what you said , I did take it out of context . I read it as you saying coyotes will kill any dog .. And I answered it as " not true , these dogs are still alive " . I see you meant , they are capable if they " want " to kill them . Apparently they decided the risk of injury was not worth the gain , to go against his dogs. But if they " needed" to kill them as a pack they could .
Now you admit you were wrong for Making it personal.. Lol
< doesn't wear knickers

good eye there #9
We call 'em drawers in Tennysee.![]()
I really like people who can take and give a joke!!![]()

stop coming on to me #9, I'm married
Jimmi before you post something harsh. I got an infraction on my record here because I said something on a post to you that was deemed an insult.
You have learned to just use a * and a lol and you can say anything.
I ignored your last personage on here and I will this one if you persist in demeaning me. And there will be no apologies that will suffice the next time.
Jimmi before you post something harsh. I got an infraction on my record here because I said something on a post to you that was deemed an insult.
You have learned to just use a * and a lol and you can say anything.
I ignored your last personage on here and I will this one if you persist in demeaning me. And there will be no apologies that will suffice the next time.