Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Happy birthday Coily!!!

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be honest having gone back now and reread what you said , I did take it out of context . I read it as you saying coyotes will kill any dog .. And I answered it as " not true , these dogs are still alive " . I see you meant , they are capable if they " want " to kill them . Apparently they decided the risk of injury was not worth the gain , to go against his dogs. But if they " needed" to kill them as a pack they could .
Now you admit you were wrong for Making it personal.. Lol

I live in the country. We have two boxers and a jack Russell. At night I let the dogs out before bed time to do their business. Sometimes they won't even go off the porch. I think it is because they sense coyotes are out there. Some nights I hear the coyotes. The jack Russell is my biggest worry. She runs off in the field and chases deer. Some night a coyote may get her. She would be toast pretty quickly.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jimmi before you post something harsh. I got an infraction on my record here because I said something on a post to you that was deemed an insult.
You have learned to just use a * and a lol and you can say anything.

I ignored your last personage on here and I will this one if you persist in demeaning me. And there will be no apologies that will suffice the next time.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting coyote experience! Over the years of canyon crawling I've encountered many animals all have been interesting, some enjoyable and some had real potential for, shall we say for me coming out on the short end of the stick. The short stick version has always involved bears. The long stick version includes several special incidents with bears that I remember with joy as well as deer, bobcat, night owl, kit fox, various birds, lizards, frogs (no yellow on the legs) and bats!

Kind even loving meetings between man/woman and animal are very special if not sweet!......................63bkpkr

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmi before you post something harsh. I got an infraction on my record here because I said something on a post to you that was deemed an insult.

I ignored your last personage on here and I will this one if you persist in demeaning me. And there will be no apologies that will suffice the next time.

What in gods name are you talking about?

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You insult me all the time Jeff , and I think I've handled it and you with a sense of humor. I let you get away with murder. It's not my fault if you got in trouble for insulting me .. Lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread