What's new

cptbil

davin

Sr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
327
Reaction score
210
Golden Thread
0
Location
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what ever happened to captbil? have not seen any of his posts for along time.
thanks.
 
Wasn't that the guy that would write in colorful letters and different fonts?
 
Yeah that's the one. I've been wondering too but doubt we'll ever find out.
 
Last edited:
yes thats the captbil i was talking about. he used to be on here often and then nothing. yea jeff, i hope that someone does have a update on him. in his posts he
sure sounded like a die hard treasure hunter and seems to of had alot of knowledge.
as mentioned, if any one has any info. it would be nice to get a update on him.
thanks
 
Maybe he found something lol.
 
Last post I show from his profile was Dec of 2010. That is four years. He use to do a lot of things down Arivaca way as I recall. I know there were some guys that were working with him too, I just do not recall who they were. Some of the older conversations would show that I think.
 
Last edited:
thanks skywola for you info. i just thought somebody would have some knowledle of his where abouts and if he is ok .
davin
 
hEY DAVIN OLE GATOR HERE MIGHT WANT TO CHECK WITH bOOGEYMAN,bLACKFOOT,OR bUCK THEY WERE PALS OF HIS ALSO SEEMS THAT DJUI5 ALSO KNEW A LOT OF HIM
 
ole gater, sorry for the late reply. thanks for the info. i will try and check it out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom