What's new

Crappy boxes

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Well, I am afraid it is drieing up from too many CRHers in my area. 5 boxes today. 2 lonely 40%ers found. If it were not for my road trips I would not be in the game.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
WOW That sucks!
 
I feel your pain. I did 2 boxes today and got skunked on both. I have 6 more coming tomorrow and im afraid to open them. :(
 
AAhh, alas, searching for the skunk posts. I was going to create one but here it is. On 4th box, 3 skunks (no silver 1 proof). All brinks, trying to work into some CWI boxes again.

Road trips are where it's at...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom