What's new

Crawford County, Kansas

gravelbar

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
41
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Stopped at a little spot on Lightning Creek next to some of my property today. It has been very productive the past year but I have hunted it pretty hard and it has not been worked up in well over a year and no-till beans will be put in soon. With the heavy rains, I thought I'd give it one last shot and it did not disappoint! Love those pieces that look like they're floating below the surface. Especially when you give them the fingernail flip test and they dont want to roll. Usually a good one!
20260421_102411.webp
20260421_102441.webp
 
Upvote 0
I know the feeling, has enough bite to stay in place. I’m sure no till is great for lots of reasons but I wonder what some fields I hunt would produce if they turned it over once
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom