What's new

CRH - cash register hunting 5/12

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
well first went into office, assistant was counting money and i saw a quarter to the side... i go thats silver. she goes yea i thought it was, she was putting it to the side for me. i later bought her pack of gum so fair trade, 50 cents for a silver quarter we are both happy :D

1958 quarter
1946 S, 1951 D, 1958 D wheat pennies (opened draw to get cashier singles, was about 20 pennies i saw 1 wheat, then went through rest. will take it...

also found i think 13 cents on floor, then gave 2 cents also to other guy.

yea i will pick up pennies now if no one is around or not much trouble... mid as well adds up quick plus when i got to pay 53 cents for something its cool to have the pennies :D
 
Upvote 0
I sure wish that I had known about hunting for silver back when I worked the register over 20 years ago. I can't even imagine how many silver coins probably slipped right through my fingers without me even noticing. It makes me sick to think about it now. :'(
 
i think we all wish we started "way back when"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom