What's new

CRH Facebook group?!

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=56700624055

Found this group on Facebook today. It might be breaking rules 1 and 2, but I joined anyway. I wonder how many CRHers have Facebooks, anyway? It's more of a younger generation thing, and CRHing seems to be something (mostly) done by people past that age.
 
Upvote 0
I just joined it too. :thumbsup:
 
TreasureFiend said:
I just joined it too. :thumbsup:

Sent you a friend request, TF :tongue3:
 
I joined up can I friend you guys??
Gerald
 
sure, just type in kermit broughton
 
Well if it's on facebook, it must be "official" haha. I unwillingly joined. ::)
 
gtlfindings said:
I joined up can I friend you guys??
Gerald

Sure, I sent you a request :)
 
Thanks guys....
 
Didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that I'm pretty young (18) and most of the people on here seem to be 30+. Or maybe you all just seem older because you're so wise ;D. But really, Facebook seems like a younger generation thing, and CRHing seems like a later generation thing. There are very few teenagers who's idea of a good time is sitting around opening rolls of coins =P
 
Wow I am way too old then 34 here,,
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
Didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that I'm pretty young (18) and most of the people on here seem to be 30+. Or maybe you all just seem older because you're so wise ;D. But really, Facebook seems like a younger generation thing, and CRHing seems like a later generation thing. There are very few teenagers who's idea of a good time is sitting around opening rolls of coins =P

I would be one of the few I guess
 
Some "friends" on my facebook, I have absolutely no idea who they are. :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom