C cuttybce Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 202 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Apr 11, 2010 #1 Hello fellow CRH'ers! Am I reading correctly that B of A will let you mail order a box of half-dollars if you have an account? Or do most of you order them and then pick them up in person at the bank? Upvote 0
Hello fellow CRH'ers! Am I reading correctly that B of A will let you mail order a box of half-dollars if you have an account? Or do most of you order them and then pick them up in person at the bank?
Diver_Down Silver Member Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 2,001 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Augustine, FL Apr 11, 2010 #2 Order and pick up. I can't fathom the shipping charges associated with shipping a box of halves to your door (not to mention the security implications). I wouldn't want boxes sitting by my front door waiting until I get home for my neighbors to see.
Order and pick up. I can't fathom the shipping charges associated with shipping a box of halves to your door (not to mention the security implications). I wouldn't want boxes sitting by my front door waiting until I get home for my neighbors to see.