CRH in another state?

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
Here's a question for those of you who travel: if you open an account with a bank in one state and travel to another, are you able to use branches in that state for deposits and withdrawals at the teller window? I am travelling back home next weekend and would like to do a little searching and maybe pick up a box or two while I am there but I would rather not have to carry that much cash with me there or haul back any coins I would want to dump. I have accounts with two banks here that also have branches where I'm going.

Upvote 0

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about withdrawals, but I know if I make a deposit in a state other than the state my account originated from, there is a different deposit slip. At least that is BoA procedures.

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
i am currently in New Orleans from Seattle and have been CRH here. I use chase bank and have no problems with using the teller and withdrawing and depositing. I called a week before I left and had them order me 2 boxes of Halfs and it was no problem. Picked them up the day I got here and those boxes produced 6 silver 40's. better than I had been getting at home. Good luck and HH

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think only the deposit slips are different for out of state. I have never had trouble withdrawing in other states at the teller or the ATM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread