Crh log for pennies

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So does that mean keep all the shield backs?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

No its a roll of uncirculated pennies they all are 2013 d pennies they have never touched hands of customers or have been in a cash drawer went from the mint to Loomis. Then dispatched to the bank. I know uncirculated halves sell quite good I am not sure though about pennies I'm starting to doubt that they are .

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No its a roll of uncirculated pennies they all are 2013 d pennies they have never touched hands of customers or have been in a cash drawer went from the mint to Loomis. Then dispatched to the bank. I know uncirculated halves sell quite good I am not sure though about pennies I'm starting to doubt that they are .

Oh cool how do you know that a Pennie is uncirculated?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

mikewthomps

Greenie
May 29, 2014
Kansas city (leawood)
Detector(s) used
my hands and eyes but im about to buy a metal detector so yeah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i love finding wheaties the best is when you find one in the teens i already have 13:)

mikewthomps

Greenie
May 29, 2014
Kansas city (leawood)
Detector(s) used
my hands and eyes but im about to buy a metal detector so yeah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im not sure why that happened twice but i would hate to go through a whole box and not find a wheatie i would hate that and be really upset

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the 1916 wheat. I believe the 2009's are the lowest minted circulated cents since (strange play on words lol) the 1955S. I used to save the nice cond. 2009's too when I was searching cents. Btw, I had to laugh a little about how u worded your post here. The guy sitting on the log and the guy next to the building (the capital) is Lincoln. You probably knew that I just thought it was funny the way u worded it. Btw, the guy on the obverse of the coins is Lincoln too lol. :)

HH!
haha yeah i couldnt think of his name then when i posted it i was like oh crap thats lincoln!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions