CRH Rap!

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm surprised we haven't gotten any actual raps from our resident CRH rappers here.

To get their creative juices flowing, let me propose a new CRH rap. Here's a verse. I'll let Em and 50¢ add the rest.

I'm gonna get some Ag
Couple hundred dollars in my pocket
I'm coin roll huntin'
Talkin' up the tellers
This is bleepin' awesome.

Get Some Ag.jpg

Upvote 0
Imma take your grandpa's coins
Imma take your grandpa's coins
No for real, ask your grandpa,
can have his CWRs?

homeslice, if'n you go back far enough me & slim shady used to rap it up big time. I am trying to get the rep+ back up, so for the mean time, I don't rap. I've been doin stuff outside this site. dawg, generally we in the rapping industry, rap----don't mean to school you but what you wrote above is not a rap. There ain't no rhyme, ain't no beat, go back to the drawing board.

It would not be a bad idea, to make this thread a continuous rap (so long as it fits site rules). I'll pickup where hellzpriest left off, and someone continue where I left off, and so on and so forth. Never-ending coin-roll hunting themed rap.

I say we give this thread a run,
you got the signals, and I got the Ag son,
People keep (w)rapping after the last one

I thought we were going to stop with the gangster crap?

This isn't gangster crap. If you haven't noticed, rap has been mainstream for decades now.

Not gonna front, ain't gonna lie
Silver rims always catch my eye
Listen for the sound of sweet AG
But lately the boxes have been bone dry

It's crap because while some were in time out the rest of us were assured the childishness would stop when time out was over. Apparently after a week or so some are getting brave and attempting to see how far they can push it again.
I know how long it's been in the mainstream. I also know that it sucks, just like soccer. Just goes to show how far " downhill" the mainstream has gone.
I'm just saying.
HH
enamel7

damn, that girl on the left has one hell of a strong hand!

:laughing7:

pretty good Photo shop though, & she's welcome at my place with or without the coins, But she's gotta loose the ______ in the middle 8-)

enamel7 said:

Treasure Hunter did say he wasn't going to allow this forum to be "ghetto". No offense to anyone from repeating that, but I'm sure everyone saw it when he originally posted it.

Treasure Hunter did say he wasn't going to allow this forum to be "ghetto". No offense to anyone from repeating that, but I'm sure everyone saw it when he originally posted it.

Yes Rap & Gangsta Talk is out

Yes, as a reminder TreasureNet forums are not ghetto or gangsta, will leave this post up as the reminder, but if someone posts thread or post in heavy ghetto or gangsta style and it disappears you will know why..................

Last edited:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Yes, as a reminder TreasureNet forums are not ghetto or gangsta, will leave this post up as the reminder, but if someone poststhread or post in heavy ghetto or gangsta style and it disappears you will know why..................

Thank you!!!!!!
:unworthy:

Yes, as a reminder TreasureNet forums are not ghetto or gangsta, will leave this post up as the reminder, but if someone poststhread or post in heavy ghetto or gangsta style and it disappears you will know why..................

Hear Hear! While I enjoy a good poem — set to a beat or not — I prefer that when conversing in prose, we all use a version of English that, while not necessarily the Queen's English, is a dialect that we would be proud if we were to meet the Queen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back