What's new

CRH Today in a small town...

airborne1092

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
633
Reaction score
649
Golden Thread
0
Location
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by a small town today, went to one bank and they had $40. in halves, but I needed money to buy them. So, I went next door to the other bank to use the ATM. While I was in THERE, I asked about halves, too. I stood there with the teller and we went through about $400. from outta his machine! Pretty cool - thank you, you know who you are!

Whelp, I 'bought' 5 Silvers - 4x 40%s and a 90% and he threw in a '45 merc dime from his drawer, too! Of course, not to be detered from my org. mission, I went back to said first bank and bought those others. In those, I only found one more 40%. :icon_pirat:

It was a good day today, I do believe!
 
Upvote 0
Nice work!

Not sure what you mean from his machine though.

He is obviously a good guy if he forked over silver that he had obviously set aside... the merc and all.

~Dave
 
My Bad - His 'machine' was an old coin counter the bank had sitting behind the teller windows. He flung open the bottom cabinet and yanked a huge bag 'o halves out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom