CRHing Strategies

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a new idea on how to increase my half volume and overall CRH efficiency today.

I hunt in some large cities and I printed out a map and divided them into "quadrants" - large sections. I located my pickup banks and dump banks on the map. What I am going to do is order a large number of boxes on a given day in a specific "quadrant" of town, then pick them up (maybe half at a time if I have to), edge search them quickly and dump at my nearby dump banks. Then I will move on to the next "quadrant" on my next CRH day and keep rotating areas of the city. I think this will maximize my efficiency as well as save $ on gas and cut down on travel time. I figure I can increase my volume w/out increasing my bankroll, and rotate dumps as well, keeping the goodwill w/the dump banks.

Anyone who has any sweet tips or tricks that work for them, please feel free to add on to this post. I am always looking for new ways to improve my CRH game and snag a little extra Ag any way I can!

HH Folks!
BB

Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
baddbluff said:
I got a new idea on how to increase my half volume and overall CRH efficiency today.

I hunt in some large cities and I printed out a map and divided them into "quadrants" - large sections. I located my pickup banks and dump banks on the map. What I am going to do is order a large number of boxes on a given day in a specific "quadrant" of town, then pick them up (maybe half at a time if I have to), edge search them quickly and dump at my nearby dump banks. Then I will move on to the next "quadrant" on my next CRH day and keep rotating areas of the city. I think this will maximize my efficiency as well as save $ on gas and cut down on travel time. I figure I can increase my volume w/out increasing my bankroll, and rotate dumps as well, keeping the goodwill w/the dump banks.

Anyone who has any sweet tips or tricks that work for them, please feel free to add on to this post. I am always looking for new ways to improve my CRH game and snag a little extra Ag any way I can!

HH Folks!
BB

You basically do what I do. I cut the whole SW portion of my state into 6 quadrants and then put the City into its own 6 quadrant area. I might be working part of state next door into a Quadrant as well. I work out all the dumps mainly and then hit every bank in between the dumps. I seem to have the best luck outside of the city though.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
It's good if you do a lot of traveling and driving around. I guess if I was a trucker, I'd have a good rotation going. Probably won't have time to hit up every bank on a route but certainly a few during breaks.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That what i do for the most part. I try to do towns one at a time. Its hard i pick up the day they get them!!! :help:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes , this is the way to do it ! Your car becomes a rolling garbage dumpster - with all the trash
on the passenger seat and the floor , but who cares - as long as you are scoring AG. ! this plan
allows you to turn the same $500. , multiple times in any given day - so if you have a small
volume budget , you can CRH at a medium volume level or better . Argentium.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread