CRISPINS CRITTERS

For Scotty. I'am now ....acousticless! Glad I have a few electrics left.

Great song, Steve Vai on guitar.

OV,

You know that we are not getting any younger....
Perhaps I should decide what I want to do when I grow up....

Be a mechanic, a chef, a musician...or anything else that I desire.
So many choices, so little time left.....

Perhaps I'll go for it all!

Isn't that what life is about?

To reach for ALL of one's potentials?

And, I have given a name to all of the guitars that I've owned...

What name shall I call the Eppy?

Be Well, my Friend!

Scott

Last edited:
Have an Easter all.
Made a run to catch some family members we needed to see while we can.
Colluded a morel mushroom hunt in a couple weeks (?) with an ailing sister.
Shoveled a skim of snow this morning. Mushroom weather running late at this rate.

RC,

If you have "planted" eggs for the kiddies to find, and not all were found, take heart!
They will be found next year.
Just "sniff 'em out!"

Best,

Scott

And while you sleep, IF you sleep,
I am there....You know....
I got a line on you....
Don't mess with death....
I love my Country and will kill anyone who wants to start problems....

WP6XvikE3wOx.jpg

"Try me....."

NEVER underestimate a Vet!

We keep the perimeter secure.
We keep your zone safe.
And, We Keep America Free! Dig?
Land, Sea and Air.
Any questions?

Scott

Last edited:
Backbacon,

I see your daughter is a chip off the old block....good for her to be growing up in the fresh air and enjoying nature.

I see a couple of archaic pieces for your treasure chest and I always get the lynx and bobcat mixed up for some reason....lol.

Nice to see you are still doing your outdoor stuff you enjoy and swinging the coil.

Take care buddy.

Regards + HH

Bill

Backbacon,

Quite the mix of talent all on one stage.....I get a kick watching Prince get carried away and falling of the stage. Maybe it was a spoof on Tom Petty's Free Falling....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

a beautiful knife i like

Joke of the day — Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk,' worth 70 points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:

1. It is perfect formula for the child.

2. It provides immunity against several diseases.

3. It is always the right temperature.

4. It is inexpensive.

5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.

6. It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...

7. It comes in 2 cute containers.

He got an A

Folks,

I think we went into the wrong professions....went to the dentist on Tuesday and he made 2 minor repairs near the gum line which took about 15 minutes when I went to pay $250 for my trouble....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Joke of the day — Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk,' worth 70 points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:

1. It is perfect formula for the child.

2. It provides immunity against several diseases.

3. It is always the right temperature.

4. It is inexpensive.

5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.

6. It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...

7. It comes in 2 cute containers.

He got an A

:laughing7:

Folks,

Here's some good bluesy talent coming your way.

The Mannish Boys-featuring Finis Tasby, Ana Popovic & Big Pete from a Jazz festival somewhere in Germany.

Folks,

Another performance from Germany for some reason or other....lol.

This time Eric Burdon unplugged just backed up by a solo guitar with Jamie Moses.

Last edited:
Folks,

I tend to be curious by nature. Most people who are of a certain age yours truly included have medical issues or are at risk so we have to keep an eye on things such as cholestoral levels, blood pressure, sugar levels, etc....

Well most people who are at risk of type 2 diabeties are told to restrict fresh fruit to maybe one small serving per day.

Well turns out that advice is probably bogus based on this video backed up by medical research provided by Dr Gregor. It's worth watching and very informative.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back