What's new

Croatia Beach Hunt 22JULY15

MD'erStEvO

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
150
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicenza (Military)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 11" Coil, Bounty Hunter Platinum Edition, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We had a great early morning hunt on the beaches in Croatia... We tried to hunt during the morning and afternoon, but the beaches were soooo crowded. We wound up waking up at 03:00 hrs in the morning and hunting for 2 hours... We found about 2+ dollars in Kuna (Croatian money) along with a million pull tabs. This goes to show others who wonder why they pull so much junk and only a few keepers that this is part of the hunt!!! I had over 100 digs within the 2 hours, but it was well worth the time with my wifey!!!
1.webp2.webp3.5.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp6.webp7.webp8.webp9.webp
 

Attachments

  • corpral.webp
    corpral.webp
    14 KB · Views: 360
Upvote 26
I don't know why it posted the rank at the bottom... loll...
 
Looks like you two were very busy :thumbsup: Congrats on the finds ! My wife and i are planning an early morning hunt tomorrow, Glad my wife likes to hunt also :occasion14:
 
A lot of work you two put in ,but you all cleaned up the area somewhat., It is a totol shame why so many idiots remove the new pop tops , when it is so easy to bend them up and still be able to drink the contents.The old style pulltabs had to be removed to drink the stuff, that is why we find so many dam= You two keep going there is more.
 
Steve glad to see you were able to get out and hunt some. I see your greatest treasure here on earth standing beside you. Thanks for posting. TBD
 
Well you know what they say about the pull tab/good find ratio, I'd say you're real close to getting the goodies!
Congrats on enjoying the hobby together and making memories and finds!

Were you finding any iron or do you have that discriminated out?
Funny how that's just about what we find here too! Global sameness.
 
STEVE AND HIS MRS WERE UP AT 3:00 . GOING OUT TO HUNT IN THE NICE COOL BREEZE , WITH NO CROWDS AROUND AND MAYBE A FEW FINDS .BEST TIME SPENT WAS BEING TOGETHER FOR THE QUALITY TIME.
 
weasel606,

Life is good brother!!! Rawk on with y'alls bad selves!!!!
 
Thrify76now,
We've already scheduled another trip to hit many more beaches here. BTW... Not all of the beaches here are made of rocks and pebbles. Some have sand!!!! Croatia was beautiful...
 
Tylerbdad,
Well, she is my best find yet!!! Gonna have to keep her!!! Thanks for the post. How are you doing and when is your next big hunt? When I get back to the states, I plan to hit everyone on this site up in all states to come detect. I will arrive on my Harley with all my gear in camo!!!! Better believe it... The treasures won't even see me coming!!!ol
 
Last edited:
Tylerbdad,
Well, she is my best find yet!!! Gonna have to keep her!!! Thanks for the post. How are you doing and when is your next big hunt? When I get back to the states, I plan to hit everyone on this site up in all states to come detect. I will arrive on my Harley with all my gear in camp!!!! Better believe it... The treasures won't even see me coming!!!!

Come on Moutains within an hour.... Lake 20 mins and ocean is 3hrs....
 
Msbeepbeep,
We found no iron (thank goodness), and I didn't use any discrimination. I didn't even use Saltwater mode. The XP deus came through. I dig EVERYTHING, even knowing some are going to be junk.... Thanks for the post. Agreed on global sameness!!! ;)
 
Well chief, looks like your enjoying your tour overseas. Congrats on getting out and enjoying the hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom